All Industry Studies include…
- Executive Summary
Product and market trends, forecasts and historical perspective spanning two decades
- Forecasts — 5 and 10 years out
- Historical analysis looking back 5 and 10 years
- Industry Structure
- Market share for leading companies
- Profiles of up to 50 industry participants including market leaders
- Market Environment
US Studies feature…
- Comprehensive product and market analysis
- Information placing the US market into the global context
- Up to 50 product and market-specific data tables
- Typical length of between 300 and 400 pages
Comprehensive Product Assessment identifies major trends and growth factors
Our analysts explore the relevant product segments — in the way that the industry thinks about them.
Each Product section identifies:
- Major trends and growth factors
- Product segments broken out by market size
- New product developments and lifecycle stages
- Competitive products and technologies
- New market opportunities
- Leading producers
In-Depth Market Analysis calls out growth opportunities
We identify and discuss key markets and applications for the relevant products.
Each Market section includes:
- Insight into sales opportunities and fastest growing markets
- Discussion of emerging applications and their potential
- Evaluation of underlying growth drivers using Freedonia’s broad-based market expertise
Industry Structure includes profiles of leading companies
Our studies characterize the composition of the industry and the factors that most impact industry participants.
Each Industry Structure features:
- Market share for leading producers
- Discussion of recent mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of the competitive strategies essential to success
- Company profiles that provide detailed product information
Authoritative Market Environment evaluation
We leverage Freedonia’s extensive knowledge base and in-house economics department to provide a consistent structure for all of our studies.
Each Market Environment section presents:
- Forecasts for key macroeconomic indicators including GDP, population, and manufacturing
- Outlooks for relevant study-specific end-use industries
- Trends in pricing, technology, and regulations that impact industry growth
Immediate Download or Affordable Subscriptions
In addition to the purchase of individual Freedonia Industry Studies on demand from this website, access to the entire portfolio is available via The Freedonia Group’s online Knowledge Center.
Organizations such as investment banks, consultancies, private equity firms, NGOs, and industry participants find subscriptions a convenient, cost-effective means to keep pace with new and updated releases, or to answer research questions without delay.