Consumer Product Pouches
Featuring 16 tables and 9 figures – now available in Excel and Powerpoint! Learn More
This study examines the US market for pouches used in consumer product applications – including:
- lawn and garden (e.g., pesticides, packaged fertilizers, seeds, growing media, mulch, plant food)
- soaps and cleaning products (e.g., dishwasher detergents, laundry detergents and fabric softeners, hand soaps)
- wipes, including baby wipes, and cleaning and disinfecting wipes
- other consumer products such as motor oil, electronics components, personal care, and legal marijuana
Product segments covered include:
- stand-up pouches (round-bottom/Doyen, K-seal, corner-bottom, flat-bottom and other types)
- side seal pouches (three-side seal and four-side seal)
- pillow pouches
Also discussed are pouch performance and/or physical characteristics such as:
- resealable pouches
- spouted pouches
- shaped pouches
- stick pouches
Excluded from the scope of the study are bags and sacks, bag-in-box packaging, reusable pouches, non-packaging pouch applications (e.g., pouches for in-house sterilization of medical and dental instruments), and air cushioning pouch packaging systems.
How will the COVID-19 coronavirus impact the global economy? The Freedonia Group is tracking recent developments and analyzing their impact in an easy to follow Economic Impact Tracker.
Historical data (2009, 2014, and 2019) and forecasts for 2024 are provided for pouch demand (including merchant and captive production) in current dollars (including inflation) by product type and market and in units.
Back to Top