COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Foamed Plastic Insulation
The global foamed plastic insulation industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global foamed plastic industry going forward?
COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Foamed Plastic Insulation looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
The product segments analyzed include:
- expanded polystyrene (EPS), including graphite polystyrene
- polyurethane (PUR) and polyisocyanurate (PIR) by rigid and spray
- expanded polystyrene
- extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- other products (including, elastomeric, phenolic, polyolefin, melamine)
The market segments analyzed include:
- residential and nonresidential buildings
- industrial and plant equipment
- HVAC/air distribution equipment
- transportation equipment
Back to Top