COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Packaging Machinery
The global packaging machinery industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global packaging machinery going forward?
COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Packaging Machinery looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
This report considers:
- filling and form/fill/seal equipment (such as standalone filling machines and integrated form/fill/seal equipment, and horizontal and vertical units)
- labeling and coding machinery
- wrapping equipment (such as horizontal, vacuum, skin, and stretch film wrappers), bundling equipment, and palletizing equipment (including palletizing, depalletizing, and pallet unitizing machinery)
- case forming, packing, and sealing machinery
- other types of packaging machinery (such as accumulators, collators, and feeders; bottling and canning line equipment; cartoning machinery; and inspecting, detecting, and checkweighing equipment)
- packaging machinery parts (such as belts, chains, feeders, and sensors)
Back to Top