US Rigid Food Packaging
Demand for rigid food packaging is forecast to increase 2.3% per year to $36.1 billion in 2027. Growth will be supported by expanding use in applications such as produce and prepared foods, these products ability to protect soft or fragile contents better than flexible products, and the continued penetration of high-value aseptic cartons into various applications.
This report covers rigid food packaging demand by Product, Material, Application, and Food Format. Data are provided in current dollar value and units.
- Containers (cans, bottles, cups, jars, tubs, clamshells, two-piece containers, other containers)
- Boxes & Cartons (folding cartons, corrugated boxes, aseptic cartons, gable top cartons, other boxes and cartons)
- Other products, such as trays, sleeves, baskets, punnets, tills, and foil pans
- Plastic (rigid and foam)
- Other materials, including molded fiber
- Prepared foods
- Fresh produce
- Sauces & condiments
- Meat, poultry, & seafood
- Dairy products
- Baked goods
- Processed fruits & vegetables
- Candy & confections
- Savory snack foods
- Other foods, such as baby food
Food Formats include:
- Other Formats
Scope of the Report
This report covers the scope, size, and growth of the US market for rigid food packaging, including key trends in products and market segments. Historical data are provided for 2012, 2017, and 2022, with forecasts through 2027. Annual data is also provided for 2019 through 2026. Data are provided in current dollar value and units. Also included is a discussion of key industry players.
NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY