An Asia-based manufacturer of disposable medical supplies and degradable retail plastic bags engaged Freedonia Custom Research to provide a reliable third-party assessment of the market for its initial public offering.
- Contacted over 30 competitors, distributors, retailers and other third parties for their views regarding disposable medical supplies and degradable retail plastic bag demand, regulations, trade, pricing, and competitive environment
- Conducted a 10-year annual demand analysis for five product segments in disposable medical consumables for the United States, the United Kingdom, the rest of the European Union, and China
- Completed a 10-year annual demand series for degradable retail plastic bags for each region
- Performed a detailed pricing analysis by product type and by region
- Provided an in-depth look at the competitive environment
- Performed an analysis of Chinese exports of in-scope products
The client successfully transitioned to a public company, using much of Freedonia Custom Research’s analysis in its initial public offering document.