COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Industrial & OEM Insulation
The global industrial insulation industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global industrial industry going forward?
COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Industrial & OEM Insulation looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
The major market segments analyzed are:
- industrial and plant equipment (includes coverings for machinery, boilers, pipes, and tanks)
- commercial HVAC/air distribution equipment (coverings and linings for HVAC equipment and ductwork)
- major household appliances (includes clothes washers and dryers, dishwashers, freezers, ovens, refrigerators)
- transportation equipment (includes motor vehicles, aerospace equipment, ships and boats, and railroad equipment)
- other insulation markets (includes insulated coolers and thermoses, insulated packaging, furniture, bedding, nonbuilding/infrastructure construction, and heavy off-road equipment)
Back to Top