Since 1985, The Freedonia Group has enabled our clients to make important business decisions with confidence by providing unbiased and reliable industry market research. As a trusted information source and strategic partner, our aim is to simplify the complex, provide clarity, and offer a data-driven view of the entire market and where it is headed.
Our rigorous methodology and quality control process produces industry research that is data-rich, precise, and comprehensive. Our product collection covers a broad range of interrelated markets and products, which allows our analysts to cross-share findings and provide clients with greater consistency and a fuller, more contextualized viewpoint on any given topic.
Through our off-the-shelf studies and custom market research services, clients benefit from the knowledge provided by our experienced team of analysts, economists, and editors all working together to ensure the utmost accuracy.
The Freedonia Group, a division of MarketResearch.com, is a premier international business research company that provides clients with product analyses, market forecasts, industry trends, and market share information. From one-person consulting firms to global conglomerates, our analysts provide companies with unbiased, reliable industry market research and analysis to help them make the right strategic decisions.
The Freedonia Group serves companies through three main brands:
- The Freedonia Group is a leading supplier of industrial and consumer market research, offering content across a broad range of interconnected industries with a focus on construction, packaging, consumer goods, vehicles and equipment, and chemicals.
- Packaged Facts is a trusted provider of consumer market research on food and beverages, pet products and services, demographics, and financial services.
- Simba Information is the leading authority for forecasts and market intelligence on the education and professional publishing industries.
Freedonia serves clients in more than 80 countries, including:
- top Fortune 500 companies across a broad spectrum of industries
- leading global investment banks, venture capital, and private equity firms
- the top global management consulting firms
- government agencies
- leading universities and business schools around the globe
As a trusted source of market intelligence, our firm is often quoted in trade journals and major media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Economist, the Financial Times, Forbes, Fast Company, Bloomberg Businessweek, NPR, and the BBC.