- Although the largest share of veterinary sector sales come from services such as routine exams and surgeries, a significant portion also comes from product sales, which have become more critical in the current market environment.
- An increasing share of products such as prescription medications and pet foods sold through veterinarians are occurring online, giving veterinarians a smaller share of the pie.
- Though traditional veterinarians have generally kept non-prescription pet products at arm’s length, one of the biggest areas of opportunity for veterinary offices is in pet supplements.
This white paper will help you understand:
- Challenges facing the veterinary sector
- Trends in the pet supplements market
- Opportunities for veterinarians in the pet supplements space
Fill out the form to download the white paper.