This report forecasts US beverage retail sales in nominal US dollars for 2023-2027. Total retail sales are segmented by product in terms of: carbonated soft drinks, energy and sports drinks, dairy and dairy alternative, bottled and enhanced water, juice, coffee and ready-to-drink coffee, and tea and ready-to-drink tea.
To illustrate historical trends, total retail sales and the various segments are provided for 2017-2022.
This report focuses on the market for select packaged beverage products sold to consumers in the US via retail channels. All retail distribution channels are covered, including supermarkets and grocery stores, mass merchandisers and supercenters, warehouse clubs, specialty food stores, health/natural food stores, convenience stores, drugstores, dollar stores, vending machines, and direct sales channels like online and mail order.
Alcoholic beverages are excluded from this report.
A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
311411 Frozen Fruit, Juice, and Vegetable Mfg
311421 Fruit and Vegetable Canning
311511 Fluid Milk Mfg
311514 Dry, Condensed, and Evaporated Dairy Product Mfg
311920 Coffee and Tea Mfg
312111 Soft Drink Mfg
312112 Bottled Water Mfg
424490 Other Grocery and Related Products Merchant Wholesalers
- Market Size
- Beverage Trends
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Energy & Sports Drinks
- Dairy & Dairy Alternative Beverages
- Bottled & Enhanced Waters
- Coffee & Ready-to-Drink Coffee
- Tea & Ready-to-Drink Tea
ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Beverage Retail Market, 2022 - 2027
- Figure 2 | US Beverage Retail Sales by Category, 2017 - 2027 (US$ bil)
- Table 1 | US Beverage Retail Sales by Category, 2017 - 2027 (US$ mil)
- Figure 3 | US Beverage Retail Sales by Category, 2017 - 2027 (%)
- Table 2 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Beverage Retail