Freedonia Focus Reports
Focus Reports provide reliable, unbiased analysis on a wide variety of markets and industries in crisp, easy-to-read documents. Focus Reports are perfect when a quick, less granular, but high quality assessment meets your needs. Reporting falls into 15 industry categories and two major geographic collections, featuring over 600 reports. They are based in part on comprehensive Freedonia Industry Studies. In addition, many topics are exclusive to the Focus Collection, developed by Focus Report analysts. Topics run the gamut from raw materials to finished manufactured products and various consumer goods and services.
Freedonia Insights and Analysis
Published in 20 to 30 pages with emphasis on manufactured goods, Focus Reports are intended to guide the busy reader through pertinent topics in rapid succession, including:
- Total historical market size and industry output
- Segmentation by products and markets
- Identification of market drivers, constraints, and key indicators
- Segment-by-segment outlook in five-year forecasts
- A survey of the supply base, and profiles of leaders
- Suggested resources for further study
What Is Your Time Worth?
Besides independent and unbiased analysis, each Focus Report represents the time and expertise required to identify, collect, synthesize, and analyze data from a myriad of sources:
- Industry participants, and their suppliers and customers
- Government/public agencies
- National, regional, and international non-governmental organizations
- Trade associations and their publications
- The business and trade press
- Indicator series, and forecasts developed in-house
- The findings of related Freedonia Focus Reports and Industry Studies
Further topics among over 600 reports range from Abrasives to Machine Tools, from Natural Gas to Zinc.
Immediate Download or Affordable Subscriptions
In addition to the purchase of individual Freedonia Focus Reports on demand from this website, access to the entire portfolio is available via The Freedonia Group’s online Subscriber Portal.
Organizations such as investment banks, consultancies, private equity firms, NGOs, and corporate and academic libraries find subscriptions a convenient, cost-effective means to keep pace with new and updated releases, to answer research questions without delay.
Are you an academic librarian? Contact us to learn more about our free trial of the Subscriber Portal.