COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: US HVAC Equipment
The US HVAC equipment industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the HVAC equipment industry going forward?
COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: US HVAC Equipment looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment in the US compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble and 9/11 terrorist attack, and the 2007-2009 Great Recession. It also provides a historical view of industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for industry sales through 2024.
Products covered include:
- air conditioning equipment, including unitary air conditioners, room air conditioners, packaged terminal air conditioners, chillers, and absorption chillers
- heating equipment, including warm air furnaces, boilers, and room and zone heating equipment
- heat pumps
- whole building dehumidifiers and humidifiers
Products excluded form the scope of the report include:
- portable HVAC equipment, including air conditioners, heaters, dehumidifiers, and humidifiers
- ventilation equipment, including ductwork, radiators, and distribution pipes
- parts and attachments
Back to Top