A leading manufacturer of flexible packaging engaged Freedonia Custom Research to conduct a strategic analysis of the global market for a specific flexible bulk packaging product, including demand by product type and end-use segment, as well as an analysis of leading competitors.
- Performed more than 135 primary research interviews with flexible bulk packaging manufacturers, machinery manufacturers, and end-users across multiple regions and end-markets; call locations included North and South America, Europe, China, India, Africa, and the Middle East
- Conducted an analysis of macroeconomic factors influencing demand in key end-use segments such as building materials and agricultural production
- Performed a comparative pricing by flexible packaging product type, by end-use, and by region
- Analyzed historical and forecast demand by flexible packaging product type across multiple regions, with additional segmentation by leading end-use segments
- Identified key market trends causing shifts in flexible packaging product demand by end-use segment and region
- Provided profiles of 30 leading flexible packaging product manufacturers across the world, with estimated market shares in both value and volume terms by region
The Freedonia Custom Research team’s analysis of the global market for this flexible bulk packaging product enabled the client to both set strategic direction and provide documentation to support financial filings for shareholders and other external stakeholders. The report proved to be so valuable to the client that Freedonia Custom Research was reengaged multiple times to update the findings.