Food and Beverage Flavor and Ingredient Trends: Culinary Trend Tracking Series
Fortune favors the flavorful. That’s currently a true trend in the culinary industry, where visionary chefs, trendy restaurateurs, and savvy food retail manufacturers are introducing a world of flavors and ingredients to consumers who expect not just the new and novel, but also the authentic.
In Food and Beverage Flavor and Ingredient Trends: Culinary Trend Tracking Series, Packaged Facts analyzes the key culinary trends spicing up the food and beverage industry. More than 20 flavors and ingredients are discussed across a series of 80+ dynamic, informative pages brimming with insights you won’t find anywhere else.
Culinary Trends Discussed Include:
- Menu Sightings
- Momentum and Diffusion
- Trend Analogs
- Menu Trend Applications
- Retail Trend Applications
- Market Opportunities
Packaged Facts’ Culinary Trend Tracking Series (CuTTS) is the essential source for tracking culinary trends and opportunities in the restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged food and beverage sectors. This report series supports the menu and food manufacturing innovation of executives, strategists, chefs, and food research professionals in R&D/product development, market and consumer insights, brand management, and trade and consumer marketing.
The Culinary Trend Tracking Series Helps Customers:
- Identify future opportunities in menu offerings and packaged foods & beverages
- Leverage the long-term drivers that are truly propelling food industry trends
- Track trends in fine dining restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged foods
- Match emerging trends to your organization’s ongoing menu and product development